Who knew Scranton looked like this? Luckily for me, Jamie and Jared came ready with a few great locations up their sleeve for their engagement session. They made the most out of their time by utilizing a few locations, bringing a change of clothes and of course bringing a (super cute) guest star into their photos. Not to mention, they gained a lot of practice for their wedding day, and are wedding day ready if you ask me.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021