Just look at those CHEEKS. Never have I wanted to pinch such cute little cheeks before. Miri has this incredible gaze that feels as if she is looking into your soul. Her smile is contagious — I double dog dare you to not smile when this little girl is laughing or smiling. Miri is quite advanced for her young age. She has already made friends with the cat, which anyone knows is no simple task. I can tell she is going to be an adventurer, a thrill-seeker, as is evidence by the barrels of laughter she lets out when her dad holds her upside down or throws her high up in the air.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021