I am thrilled that Rachael and Zach were up for an adventure, because their engagement session was a whole lot of fun. These architecture buffs were ecstatic to see the gorgeous views that the mansion at Ridley Creek State Park had to offer. Yes it was a bit of a drive, but it was absolutely worth it! AND they brought their pup, Luna, who plans to make an appearance at her parent’s wedding next year. At the end of the session we were all feeling a bit hangry, but luckily Rachael came prepared with a packed picnic of sandwiches, fruit and a salad. This was such a great way to bond with and get to know Rachael and Zach before they wed next year!
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021