I first met Kaelyn and Nick when we did their engagement session, which guest starred their 2 adorable dogs. They chose to do their engagement session at the very spot where they would be getting married, which was a gorgeous location! The incredible fall colors in the distance and the light of the day just created a great ambiance for the guests who clearly had a fantastic time celebrating the night away. Congratulations to Nick and Kaelyn!
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021