How quickly the leaves change and then fall off! We went to Ridley Creek State Park for their engagement session to compete with the other 10 groups who also had planned photo sessions at the location. Yes – it’s normally that busy. I can’t complain though, because we got some amazing colors and managed to get the place to ourselves for the most part. They were how I like all my couples — dedicated and willing to try anything for the photo — and it paid off!
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021