We braved the chilly and rainy weather for Shannon and Rich’s engagement shoot at the Briar Bush Nature Center located in Abington, PA. This nature loving couple picked a great activity for their shoot, which was exploring together- something they do for fun together often! Rich used his creativity to make, yes I said make, Shannon’s engagement ring! This is a talented and beautiful couple to say the least.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021