Remember Shannon and Rich? Well they got hitched this summer and I bet you could guess their theme when looking at some of the ceremony and reception photos. It was Alice in Wonderland, and it was amazing to see how many details and energy had gone into putting this weather together. As outdoor and adventure lovers, they chose historic Graeme Park, a 42-acre park, and wed behind the 18th century Keith house. Needless to say, their wedding was such a great example of how amazing DIY can be when you have the vision and the talent!
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021