I was lucky enough to be referred to Shelby and Nick by some animal rescue friends, and boy am I so glad! They just light up each others eyes! I always have fun on engagement sessions, but these two just gave me goosebumps. I just loved the custom Phillies t-shirts that reveal their wedding date; it was such a creative idea and they both look good in red if I do say so myself. They also made the most of their session with an outfit change, so they get both casual and more formal looking photos. The only thing that was missing from these photos was ice cream, which was somehow impossible for us to find on an early morning Sunday in Philadelphia. Congratulations Shelby and Nick, you two make a beautiful couple!
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021