Remember that gorgeous maternity shoot with Diana and Rob at Longwood Gardens? Well, here they are again with their brand new baby girl Ellie! I have to give Diana major design props here. The couple decided not to learn the gender and go for a true surprise for when the baby chose to make her appearance in this world, so both Diana’s baby shower and nursery theme was a non-gender specific woodlands critters. AND SHE KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! Every little detail of this room was cohesive and beautifully done with neutral tones and little pops of color throughout. I can see a woodlands theme for kids bedrooms being a huge hit, especially for parents looking for a neutral room theme.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021