It’s no secret that I love to travel and one of my favorite ways to explore a new area is to take portraits of people in this new scenery. I was oh so excited to photograph Teagan and Teegan at Anza-Borrego Desert State Park during a rare super bloom of wildflowers that this area of the desert rarely experiences. I have to say, California makes a pretty cool backdrop.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021