Fall has to be one of the best times to do an engagement session in Philadelphia — mostly because it is that one time of year after the humidity has left us and right before the frigid cold sets in. It’s pretty perfect, but it does seem to get increasingly shorter each year. For Nicole and James’ engagement session, we walked around the city where they first met. We hit some iconic Old City, Philadelphia spots like the Ben Franklin Bridge, Head House Square and even made a pit stop in center city to revisit the location of their first date, The Cambridge. Our last stop brought us north of the city to watch the sun set with a great view of the Philadelphia city line.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021