Well these two brought some energy to their engagement session! It may have helped that we stopped at Joe’s for cheesesteak and milkshake fuel. And if you’re asking, then yes, my heart can apparently be won over with a cookies ‘n’ creme milkshake on a hot summer’s day. Other than that, we managed to incorporate some cool graffiti art in Fishtown, Philadelphia and still had time to make our way over for some water and Ben Franklin Bridge sunset photos.
- Amanda and Arman’s Beach and City Engagement Session February 18, 2021
- Mary and Adam’s Philadelphia Micro Wedding February 9, 2021
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021