Well these two brought some energy to their engagement session! It may have helped that we stopped at Joe’s for cheesesteak and milkshake fuel. And if you’re asking, then yes, my heart can apparently be won over with a cookies ‘n’ creme milkshake on a hot summer’s day. Other than that, we managed to incorporate some cool graffiti art in Fishtown, Philadelphia and still had time to make our way over for some water and Ben Franklin Bridge sunset photos.
- Tom and Barbara’s Fishtown Engagement Session January 4, 2021
- Anne and Vince’s Ellis Preserve Wedding January 3, 2021
- How to Wedding Guest; A Guide to Being Your Best Wedding Guest Self January 1, 2021
- Molly and Eric’s Modern Downtown Winter Wedding at Renaissance November 23, 2020
- Katie Jo and Kathleen’s Rustic Terrain Wedding November 22, 2020